By Leslie Lindsay
We interrupt this
day blog for a special announcement: Practical Parenting…with a Twist! has been nominated for two blog awards by Kristin Cummings, CCC-SLP over at “Simply Speech.” http://kcummingsslp.blogspot.com. Thank you, Kristin!
Now that I have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award, here is what I have to do:
1. Follow the person who gave me the award
2. Link back to the blog that nominated me: Sim
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award!
For receiving the Versatile Blogger nomination, I have to:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me
2. Include a link to their blog – SimplySpeech
(3rd time’s a charm, right? 🙂
3. Include the award image in my post
4. Give 7 random facts about myself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to the blog
7. Let other bloggers know they’ve been nominated
Seven random facts.
1) I am crazy about basset hounds! My family and I “rescued” a 10-year old basset girl, Sally Mae about a year ago…best. dog. ever.
2) My hubby and I were married outside in the fall, a bagpiper lead the processional
3) I pass out at the sight of my own blood (and I was an R.N. in my earlier days!)
4) We lived in an old house (built in 1920) for several years in Northield, MN. It was adorable, just not alwys practical
5) My daughters, Kate and Kelly are only 21 months apart and they both have red hair!
6) My first car was a 1987 Honda Accord that I paid for on my own, with cash I earned as a babysitter and working at Auntie Anne’s pretzels at the local mall (and it was a 5-speed which I taught myself to drive)…wow, that was like 5 facts in on : )
7) I am a little OCD and cannot live without my binders and lists!!
Here are the 15 blogs I’m nominating for these awards: