It’s summertime and why not celebrate with a cute goody pail?! I put these fun beach buckets together for my girls to tote along Michigan’s beaches. Simple, cute and low-cost…you can make one, too. Here’s how:
- Sand bucket ($1 at Michaels Stores)
- Foamie visor (also a $1) that I let the girls stick their own names on with letters we already had. Call it an exercise in phonological awareness for added educational value!
- Stuff the bucket with trinkets you know your kids will like…I filled mine with cute $1 finds from Michaels (see a theme here?) like mini compasses, stickers, and markers. I threw in a couple packages of fruit snacks, too.
- While I was at it, I picked up some adorable iron-on embroidered appliques and attached them to their plain white terrycloth cover-ups (purchased at Target for $10).
- These are summertime essentials they’ll need anyway, so why no present it to them in a fun package?