There are some new “rules” coming to my blog site administrator. I guess that’s what you call it…I don’t even know if I have the right terminology.
I got an email annoucement that said something about typekits and custom design. I don’t really know what that all means. Ugh. I do know that I am not wild about the appearance of my blog as it is and would like to jazz it up a bit. Problem is, I don’t know how.
You see, writing is my friend, technology (and math) are not.
I like design and architecture and being crafty and creative. I love the look of something polished and professional and engaging, and I can do just fine with that when I have a blank canvas on which to create…like an empty room or a blank wall. But throw a computer in the mix and my panties really get in a bundle.
Here’s what else is in my brain today:
- I think my hubby could have ADHD, at least according to some info I have been reading in “ADDitude”
- I finished a book last evening on craniopagus twins; that is twins conjoined at the head. It was fiction but reads like a memoir. If you’re interested, it’s “The Girls” by Lori Lansens.
- I am wondering what the origin to the names of the days of the week are…if Sunday is based in the sun and Monday is the moon, then what about the other 5 days?!
- Why is my house so eerily quiet right now? The girls must be getting into trouble.
- Oh, I just received a large box of great new writing books and a self-study guide to improving my craft. Exciting
AND….the winners of the Berenstain Bear book give-a-way are: Chris F. and Rachel L. Your books will be on their way in no time. Thanks for all who submitted memories of the Berenstain Bears!